What we are NOT
The Order of Former Freemasons (O.F.F.) is not:
- An "anti-mason" organization
- A group of Conspiracy Theorists
- While we do believe that the Bible as fundamental
to Christian life and teaching, we are not
"fundamentalists" as defined or depicted by
- A group of "Religious Intolerants"
- A greedy group of self-serving, "money
- A group of "Fanatical
Extremists." The root word for "fanatic" is
"fan," and while we are indeed fans of Jesus, we do
not impose the Gospel on anyone and certainly do not commit,
condone, or advocate violence and hostility of any kind to
promote the cause for Christ.